Flip Photo Album
x 1 A4 piece of mount board for the covers
x 3 Sheets of A4 decorative back
x 2 Sheets of Double sided A4 Card
1/2 metre of ribbon
Double sided tape
Hougie Score board
1) Cut the mount board into 2 pieces 10.5cm x 26.5 cm
2) Cut 2 pieces of decorative paper to cover the mount board 29cm x 13cm. Adhere your double sided tape to the front of your mount board to attach your decorative paper fold over and adhere the excess paper and cut the corners into tabs to give a neat finish.
3)Cut another piece of co-ordinating paper for the spine (160gsm to 200gsm) 5 inch x 10 1/4 inch. Use the Hougie Board and score at every 1/2 inch.
4)Concertina the spine and attach as shown in the photo above left. Note: the covers are slighter longer than the spine so ensure you leave a small gap at either end to centre the pine into position.
5) Cut your ribbon on half and stick down with double sided tape as shown above (on the inside of both covers in the centre)
6) Cut 2 panels to cover the inside of the album 26cm x 10cm and adhere as shown above.
7) Cut 12 tabs for your photo's 3 1/4 x 4 inch from your double sided card. Start from the back and attach the top tab first, then the bottom and add the middle by judging the gap between the two.
8) Turn the page and continue adding the tabs working your to the front as shown below.
9) Just add photos and enjoy.....
Thanks for looking......
Visit MJ Crafts's profile on Pinterest.