Wednesday 26 June 2013

News June 2013

Creations made in June 2013
 
Here is small selection of cards we have been making at in our classes at MJ Crafts this month
 

Above "What a Hoot" stamp, used in combination with Sheena Douglass Stamps
 
The card below is made using the stamps from issue 11 of Creative Stamping


Martha Stewart paper clay has been used below to make the lily card on the left. Simply roll out the clay to about 3-4 mm thick and push your chosen rubber stamp (I used a Sheena Douglass lily stamp) to give you an impression, then cut off the excess clay with scissors (I did this whilst still wet). To colour rub your ink blending mat with distress ink, spritz the ink with water and use this to paint the clay (again I did this step whilst wet ), finish with Perfect Pearls if desired.
 
 
Cosmic shimmer flake and glitter is a must for me right now and it works perfectly with my perfect pearls (pictured below)
 

We have now introduced fabric in fat quarters, can you guess I'm loving owls right now!!!

 
Hand sewn applique
 
 

Crafty Blogs

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment