Just a quick card
- A5 Clarity coated card stock
- Holly the lot Splodgeaway Stencils
- Distress Ink (pine needles)
- Distress Ink (Festive berries)
- Silver mirri card
- Christmas Ribbon
- 8 x 8 scalloped card
- Speedball brayer
- Red Promarker
- Glitter snowflake peel offs
2)Repeat the process with the Clarity coated card.
3)Ink up the brayer with the green Distress ink and apply to the coated card.
4)Trim the card to fit the card as illustrated above and use the excess green holly embossed card to cut out extra holly leaves and adhere to add dimension.
5)Distress the edge of the scalloped card with red.
6)Mat and layer starting with the silver and then the green. Add ribbon and colour in the berries with the red promarker on the silver mirri card.