Deck the Halls
- Distress Ink pad(weathered wood)
- Distress Ink pad(tumbled glass)
- Distress Ink pad (Bundled Sage)
- Tim Holtz Applicator tool and foam pad
- Black Archival Ink Pad
- Clarity Repositionable Set of 3 Tree Stamps
- Clarity Merry Christmas Stamp
- Britannia Die - Ivy
- Pearlescent Card (Light green, Ivy green, Royal Blue)
- Tonic Snowflake punch
- Liquid Pearls (white opal)
- Copy paper
- Hunkydory white Ink-Me Card
- White 8x8 inch Scalloped card
- Collall Tacky Glue
- Superfine glitter
Create the Scene
1) Cut a piece of card 14cm square.
2) Use the black ink pad and stamp Merry Christmas in the top right hand corner. Then stamp 3 trees at varying heights.
3) Rip some copy paper to create hills, lay the ripped edge along the base of the tree trunks and apply some bundled sage ink (less if more you only want a light application)
4) Continue using the same technique to create hills in the background.
5) Cut a small circle on the sticky edge of a post-it (10p size works well). Apply the circle in the sky area (this will act as a mask to create a moon) add some weathered wood and tumbled glass ink to create the sky, remove the post-it.
6) Now the scary bit...cut your creation into 4 pieces (7cm x 7cm)
8) Cut 2 pieces of ivy and arrange and glue into place. Attach some snowflakes to embellish and some glitter as desired.